Premiere and Penthouse Homes at The DanforthPerched high above Capitol Hill, First Hill, and Seattle University are a small collection of carefully crafted, beautifully finished penthouse homes. Appreciate the views and focus on what matters to you with peace of mind that the little things in life have already been taken care of.
- Tones of dark gray or clean white quartz counters are featured throughout the home.
- Kitchens and bathrooms showcase flat-panel wood cabinetry, accented with warm or cool tones.
- Bathrooms make a statement with porcelain tile flooring and oversized tile surrounds with glass shower doors and enclosures.
- Bedrooms feature lush Shaw carpet in bedrooms and plank flooring throughout the living and dining space.
- Cooking is a dream with GE stainless appliances.
- Select homes get hygge with gas fireplaces with monolithic tile surrounds.
- Stay organized with the efficiency of California Closets in every home.
- Smart connections keep it simple with USB outlets in the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and den.
- Penthouse design stays refined with custom roller shades on all windows.
Capitol Hill: “It’s one of the quirkiest, hippest and most happening neighborhoods in Seattle, chock full of some of the best restaurants, cafes, breweries, and bars in the city”- Seattle Times
First Hill: “Over the years, numerous churches, apartment buildings, workers’ housing, hotels, social clubs, and hospitals added to the area’s architecture, creating a visual, cultural and economic tapestry and a unique sense of place.”- Pacific Northwest Magazine
Seattle University: “It’s a vibrant and modern university, with high academic standards, diverse and engaged campus and access to culture, the arts and the great outdoors– all that makes this place distinctively Northwest.”- Seattle University